Politics ~ Mountain Mama

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Politics

I don't like discussing politics. I was raised in a bipartisan home. My father argues with everyone, even if they agree with him. And my mom learned silence years ago.

But I have to say something.

Senator Palin was a brilliant move by the Republicans. McCain has taken a step back and is letting her do all the work. She seems just about perfect. Just rememeber...

...We are voting for the next president. Even if we vote for her, she still won't be Commander in Chief (unless something happens to McCain of course). I know there is a push to help Americans learn more about her (ergo the excessive presstime) but, again, do we want a VP we knew nothing about until 4 months before she took office?

And more importantly, where's McCain?

Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin