Ode to Trader Joes ~ Mountain Mama

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ode to Trader Joes

Oh, Trader Joes, how I miss you. Yes I have found a reasonable repacement, but I am still planning that road trip to Sante Fe just so I can walk your aisles again. What will I get? How have you changed since I left? I must get a case of the Three Buck Chuck everyone outside of Colorado is raving about (Two Buck Chuck in California). I hope you still have your chocolate clouds. My 3YO loves your clouds. I would indulge in your macadamia delices. Do you still have the ginger lemonade? How about those unsweetened banana chips? And your frozen entrees? Do you still have that fabulous Greek salad? Or the chocolate tea. I'm on my last box of tea and I'm afraid to open it.

Oh how I miss you. Please come to Colorado for a visit. You'll like it here. Maybe you can settle down and have a couple branches. I would willingly sacrifice my husband's hard earned cash if you would just do that for me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:17 AM

    You think that's tough? Try imagining life with no Target. How can someone be so cruel as to ask me to move to a country with no Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but isn't it just as cruel to make him move to a country with no Tim Hortons? Eh?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin