I mentioned before that I watch many movies simply for the costumes. Here is a list of ones I particularly enjoy.
- The Count of Monte Cristo--His burgendy robe when he comes out of the hot air balloon especially
- The Mask of Zorro-Just about every dress she wears, and the clothes he doesn't.
- Dangerous Beauty-!!!
- Dangerous Liasons-Swoon
- Valmont-Same story as above, slightly different costume interpretation
- Narnia-That gorgeous dress of chain mail.
- Pirates of the Carribean- No, women in England don't breathe. I would consider giving up oxygen to spend the day in that dress and her wedding dress in II.
There are more, but these are the ones I admit to renting repeatedly. My husband knows that these movies are the way to really turn on the romance.