Costuming ~ Mountain Mama

Friday, May 11, 2007

Costuming

I would love to get into some aspect of costuming. Not likely to happen in Fort Collins, but the dream is pleasant.

I mentioned before that I watch many movies simply for the costumes. Here is a list of ones I particularly enjoy.

  • The Count of Monte Cristo--His burgendy robe when he comes out of the hot air balloon especially
  • The Mask of Zorro-Just about every dress she wears, and the clothes he doesn't.
  • Dangerous Beauty-!!!
  • Dangerous Liasons-Swoon
  • Valmont-Same story as above, slightly different costume interpretation
  • Narnia-That gorgeous dress of chain mail.
  • Pirates of the Carribean- No, women in England don't breathe. I would consider giving up oxygen to spend the day in that dress and her wedding dress in II.

There are more, but these are the ones I admit to renting repeatedly. My husband knows that these movies are the way to really turn on the romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin