The Spark ~ Mountain Mama

Monday, July 02, 2007

The Spark

So my energy is up, my weight is down a little, my waistline is down 2 inches.

SparkPeople seems to be working.

Again, if you're looking to do an online program I highly recommed you try this one. It's free--which was the most important criteria for me--and I'm still enjoying it.

What I like most is the gradualness of it. Phase one was simply logging what you eat and logging exercise. You are given guidelines but it's more just an introduction to the site. I'm in phase 2 and each week I'm given a specific goal to work on: last week was portion sizes, this week is focusing on getting enough complex carbs. Next week is exercise.

My motivation is the points. I don't win anything, I just like them.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like you are doing well on the Spark program. I'm MyJake on Spark. I love the site as well and it is free. Can't beat that!

    I can't believe you read HP already! I keep trying to read it but fall asleep. Too busy this month. It has been awhile since I read book 6 so keep referring back to that one. I should have read it while I waited. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin