Just Another Typical Naptime ~ Mountain Mama

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just Another Typical Naptime

I often get asked where I find the time to create. Answer: Naptime!

Today, during naptime, I finished a top (I just had to hem it--I didn't actually sew the whole thing today).

I'm wearing it to a wedding in October. And a dinner tonight with the extended in-laws.
But wait...What's that crawling on my shirt?
Meet Penelope. A quick whimsy I made when I decided I wanted a pin for the top when I wear it tonight. She helps me keep my sense of humor, i.e. like right now when I wish I was capable of taking a decent picture. Or later when I have dinner with the extended in-laws.
And that's what I do with my sparetime.
Instead of cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin