Almost Auld Lang Syne ~ Mountain Mama

Friday, December 29, 2006

Almost Auld Lang Syne

Today is pajama day. Every couple weeks or so, I declare a day of no obligation and we all wear our pajamas all day. We hang out and know that we have no reason to schlep around the town. Of course the recent snowstorm helped this a bit.

I have been thinking about resolutions lately. I have a mission to lose some weight (I am at least 60 pounds too heavy) and I intend to make it my resolution this year. So then comes the devil's advocate--Resolutions are made to be broken, willpower runs out in February, etc.

I have a formula (this is the mathy, organized side of me coming out). Every week I will add a new habit. I have started (albiet early) to walk on my treadmill for 30 minutes every day.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin