Productivity ~ Mountain Mama

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Productivity

My needles are flying. I'm at the point where I am almost finished with a couple projects and past the halfway point with others. I'm in stash reduction mode these days. I'm finding super quick knits so I can plow through those random stash skeins that I don't love. And I am brainstorming ideas for the skeins that I do love. Shockingly, I haven't purchased yarn yet this year.

On the needles:
  • The VK corset-take 2
  • Hot pants (everything has a story)
  • The Denim sweater
  • Dale of Norway cardigan
  • Dale of Norway snowflake sweater
  • sock monkey sock
  • random halter top I may or may not submit to Knitty
  • EZ Raglan sweater in boucle
  • Summer Gameday sweater
The above are the first ten that came to mind.

Completed:
  • Sweater for ThYO
  • Berry blue socks
  • WA to CO stole (deserving of a post in it's own right)
  • A couple hats

Not a bad month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin