- Cast-on. Knit. Get 20 rows from the end and wonder why it's not right. Discover that you increased every 8th row 10 times and not every 10th row 8 times. Frog.*
- Cast-on. Knit. Make some inexplicable error in the math. Curse. Frog.
- Cast on again, Knit. Bind off. Phew!
- Cast on for second sleeve. Knit. Bind off. Realize you cast on the wrong number of stitches. Frog.
- Cast on. Knit. Get to end and realize you forgot an increase. Frog.
- Cast-on. Knit. Bind off.
Also it's fat yarn which means
*Frog, frogging: Pulling the needle out of your knitting and unraveling a large amount. Derived from the sound/motion "rip-it, rip-it"