The Vish ~ Mountain Mama

Monday, December 01, 2008

The Vish



My 2yo becomes a 3yo today. He is headstrong, adventurous and daring--all traits that can be traced directly back to the Businessman. He has a mop of curly blond hair and a darling Germanic face--attributes from me I suppose. (Yes I know I have brown hair, but just look at my baby pictures.) He is into anything extreme: Hockey, skateboarding, BMX, flight and skydiving. He asked to go skiing for Christmas, well, skijumping but we'll start with skiing.

For his birthday we got him a helmet.

I love you Vicious. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. He is awfully cute. And in those skates! I'm trying to imagine my 2yo skating and can only come up with disaster scenarios. They must hit some serious coordination milestones this year that I haven't anticipated.
    Happy Birthday to the boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday little guy. We miss you! One more year of experience...yikes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin