The Best Dressed and Beast Tressed ~ Mountain Mama

Monday, January 29, 2007

The Best Dressed and Beast Tressed





  1. Baby-After haircut
  2. Baby before haircut
  3. ThYO wearing new sweater


My babies hit a couple milestones this weekend:

I managed to knit my ThYO a sweater with some leftover yarn. I had some bulky stuff lying around and several worsted wools that happened to coordinate. I doubled up the worsted and pulled out my Size 13s on Friday, and Sunday afternoon my son had a new striped sweater. He's not into choosing his own clothing yet, so we're still able to make him wear it. It also used up FIVE balls from my stash. Yeah!

My baby got his first hair cut. My sweet, angelic, goosedown-head got all his fluffy locks hacked off. My husband has been nagging me to do it for several months and I did it last night for DH's birthday. Now his heritage is very evident and I can't help but think he resembles his WWII German ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin