Olympic Knitting Day 1: Let the Games begin ~ Mountain Mama

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Olympic Knitting Day 1: Let the Games begin

It's all about the glory right?

After a rocky opening ceremony in which the actual ceremonies were great but my ability to count to 336 was severely impaired by no fewer than eight women, a bottle of wine and tons of carb-rich snacks, I managed to knit 10 of my desired 27 rows and chat with my mom until 2:00am.

The next morning I realized my self-imposed knitting needle hiatus (due to a shiny new toy) caused my knitting callous to soften and crack open.



Luckily, like Lindsey Vonn, I will overcome my injury.



By early Saturday morning I was this far:



Stay tuned for more Ravelympic coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin