The first blog ~ Mountain Mama

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The first blog

Welcome,

If you are reading this, I can only assume you are bored and have landed on my blog by accident.

Of course the ideal first blog would be witty and clever. I'm not an idealist.

I'm new to this blog thing. I'm still curious about why anyone would want to air their cyberdiaries but here I am.

What you can expect to find here:
Status of my knitting projects
Anecdotes from my family-a husband, two sons and a cat. All boys.

I'm a stay at home mom in a small city in Colorado. I grew up outside Denver, but I have spent the past six years in Seattle. Before that I spent a couple years in Minneapolis. Two months ago I moved back to Colorado.

My interests include, but are not limited to sewing, knitting, cooking and general creativity. Knitting is my focus right now (after kids and husband of course). Another blog in the near future I'll post my WIPs. The list is so long it would take me hours to type it up.

If you got this far, it's time for you to go back to work or go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin