Pathetic Excuse ~ Mountain Mama

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pathetic Excuse

I'm very busy these days. I realize there are very few people who are not busy and I do not presume to assume I'm busier than they are, but I have been too busy for blogging.

It's easy for me to snatch bits and pieces of time here and there, but I use it for knitting mostly. Especially when the holidays come around and those bits and pieces are harder to come by.

I have a close friend who is always in awe of my knitting and where I find the time. I am in awe of how beautifully clean and sparkly her house is. It's simply a matter of priority.

I have completed and brainstormed a few projects. Pictures will follow.

And in other news, our house is finally in escrow! Yay! We close before Christmas (just barely) which means Santa will have an easier time finding my ThYO a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin