Environmental Refugees--No Vacancy ~ Mountain Mama

Friday, August 15, 2008

Environmental Refugees--No Vacancy

Dear mice,

I am sorry you chose my basement as your refuge. I understand the the rain has likely flooded your usual homes and insurance deductibles are a bitch. Nothing sounds sweeter to a soggy mouse refugee camp that warm, dry, Mason de Mountain Mama.

But the cat was here first. It's nothing personal. If I were your size he would attack me too. It's just his way. I did my best to 'catch and release' you into the wild areas were you belong. But by kitty-catch number four, it was too dark and the kitty needs his exercise. And the extra nutrition.

And please don't pull the "abandoned baby" stunt again. It's just too cruel for all involved.

Sincerely,
the management

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin