Catch Me Now I'm Falling ~ Mountain Mama

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Catch Me Now I'm Falling

I stumbled on this website and have become head over heels infatuated with bento boxes. They so charming. They're so portable. They're making me live the delusion of making charming little lunches for my family everyday. Forget the fact that my husband will insist he needs for than 2 cups of food. Forget the fact that neither kid will be having lunch at school next year. Forget the fact that I can barely get lunch on the table at lunchtime.

And then there are accessories. Little tiny bottles for sauce. Little tiny chopsticks. Little tiny dividers in various patterns.

I'm swooning.

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the flicker site for
    Mr. Bento lunch photos?
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/mrbento/

    Sooo cool.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin