Growing/Hunger Pains ~ Mountain Mama

Monday, June 16, 2008

Growing/Hunger Pains

My mom and I went out for lunch this weekend after spending a morning petting bunnies and paco-vicuna (more on that later). We decided to eat at a little cafe in downtown Estes Park. I wasn't all that hungry and kmew going into it that all I really wanted was a small salad and a large water.

My mother was convinced I was going to starve to death:

They have veggie burgers, they have a veggie wrap--you could ask for no cheese. They have the California sandwich--you could ask for no bacon. There's pasta primavera, and alfredo.

Mom, I'm fine. I'm not going to starve. I'm not going to suffer from poor nutrition. I still love you even if tofu freaks you out. I'm just. not. hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin