The Vestes ~ Mountain Mama

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Vestes

Hand sewing sucks.


Completed Vestes

I would rather clean the kitchen, scrub toilets, and watch my husband pick at his softball sliding wounds than hand sew. The only thing in my recent history that's more unpleasant is seeing a large, man-eating garter snake, screaming at the sight of it, and causing a lady trying to take a casual walk with her dog run to my assistance.


Back view

That almost put hand sewing right up there with shopping at Trader Joes.


Inside out-Must have nice seams

Almost.

Estes Vest by Hana Jason
Interweave Knits, Fall 2008
Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky, Pistachio, Wool/Mohair blend

1 comment:

  1. wow your really talanted! I could never do anything like that, I am craft impared. dropping by from SITS hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin