Measuring Tape Tote ~ Mountain Mama

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Measuring Tape Tote

I plink around Dollar Store Crafts and a few weeks ago they inspired me to make a handbag out of measuring tape.

Trust me when I say this was a much cuter idea than making a belt out of a measuring tape. I am just not going there, no matter how much I need a belt.

What I Made:



I love using the heavy duty snaps to hold it together. I get some sort of freaky rush when I have to use hammers, power drills, or power saws for my projects.

I'm not satisfied with my handles, but these will do for now.

So the question: Is this a perfect bag for small knitting projects? Or should I use it as a gym bag? Lunch bag?

1 comment:

  1. I love the heavy-duty snaps!! So, how long did it take you?

    Thanks for sharing your link with me!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin