Limmericks ~ Mountain Mama

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Limmericks

I'm not sure what happened, but I was inspired to write some lovely limmerick poetry for today's post.

I apologize in advance.


Look, I'll even add pics of Unfinished Objects (UFOs)

A creative we'll call Mountain Mama
Worked with all media, including llama.
Paper, fabrics and lace
Duct tape had it's place
In her world of stay-at-home drama.




The Businessman feels he's in peril.
My diet is making him feral.
Though veggies are healthy
(And don't forget the vasectomy!)
Lack of meat might render him sterile.



The creator of this blog wishes
To call her kids Yummy and Vicious.
They play alternate parts
On the strings of her heart:
Yummy's moody and Vish is delicious!



My kitty cat is quite the honey.
You'll find him in places sunny.
In spite of his age
Our house is a cage.
He escapes to hunt mice, birds, and bunnies.

Beaded Peacock Shawl
Dragonfly Tunic
Seattle Sky Top
Woven Measuring Tape Handbag

2 comments:

  1. Regina7:31 PM

    You are a dork...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cute!!! And very creative!! Loved the part about the lack of meat rendering him sterile!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin