From Tooth To Toe ~ Mountain Mama

Saturday, March 28, 2009

From Tooth To Toe

We had a visit from a new friend this week:



Yes, I'm happy to announce the Tooth Fairy has included our home in her list of MapQuest stops. Though the Businessman assures me that she uses Google Maps. I've also learned the going rate is four quarters. Twenty-four dollars over 6+ years seems reasonable--we did recently open a savings account.

What I Made:



Another sock. What can I say? I'm on a roll. The yarn is Mirasol Hacho (again, if you should have a Ravelry sign in, you already have it) and Mountain Colors Bearfoot. Vish picked out the Hacho, but I didn't think it would be enough to make two socks, so I alternated rounds with some scrap Bearfoot from my stash. You can see the pure Hacho in the heel and the ribbing on top.

Neither yarn is machine washable. Any bets how many times these will be worn before I destroy them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin