Tag, You're It! ~ Mountain Mama

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tag, You're It!

I love office supply stores. Love them. I have to go in there with a list or I might lose control. The one I was in yesterday had bulk bins of paperclips, binder clips, and pushpins. All in pretty colors and fun shapes. I should receive an award for the restraint I showed. Or a bag of bulk office supplies that coordinate with my home--like green polka-dot binder clips (which I use as chip clips)...

*imagines matching green chip clips on the 10,923 different bags of grain, nuts, and flour in her pantry*

...um...yeah.

I did find an item that I couldn't resist. It was a small box of package tags.


Sort of boring actually, but there are hundreds of great uses for these:


And, of course, you should always be prepared:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin