My Mind's In The Gutter--It Must Be Spring ~ Mountain Mama

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Mind's In The Gutter--It Must Be Spring

Today was one of those Colorado days. March is typically our snowiest month, which explains perfectly why it's 75 degrees today.


I made Lemon/Limeade.

I also finished:


A sock for Yummy. Before you tell me it looks really skinny, allow me to demonstrate the beauty of ribbing:


Is anyone else reminded of the sex-ed demonstration? The one where the girls were told to never accept the excuse "the condom is too small."

Now that I've put the words 'ribbing', 'condom', and 'sex' in this entry, I can't wait to see what disappointed crazys come...er...stop by to visit.

Spring cleaning should start with my thoughts. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin