What I Made Today ~ Mountain Mama

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What I Made Today

I am often in the mode of making things. Baking, cooking, crafting, knitting, sewing, etc.

I am going to try something a little different on this blog. In addition to the usual blather you are still reading (for a reasons that escape me) I will insert a "PS"-a picture (hopefully) and description of something I have made.

To that end:

What I Made:

Muffins of Power!



I got the recipe here but this is the second time I made it so I subbed millet for the quinoa and raisins for the blueberries. A combo of apple and lemon juice for the orange juice and some palm sugar for some of the agave.

Can you tell I am trying to clean out my pantry? It is so nice to have a change from cereal on school mornings. Especially since the time change has my boys 'sleeping in.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin