Happy Birthday Yummy Bear ~ Mountain Mama

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Yummy Bear





Six years ago, two weeks before his due-date, I managed to push out an 8lb 10oz stick-figure. He entered the world sunny-side up, and he lives in the world sunny-side up. He's the rule enforcer and he's a Lego builder extraordinaire. If I had to limit his future to five professions:


  • Judge
  • Architect
  • Computer Programmer
  • Comic Writer
  • Accountant

  • But he can choose whatever he wants.

    I love you Yummy Bear. Even more than the tramp who put this in your backpack this week:



    Shameless Hussy. Great eyelashes though. I should find out what mascara she uses.

    Obviously, he's still a stick figure.

    What I Made:

    He was 8lbs 10oz. I deserve a break! Besides, the party details aren't assembled yet.

    1 comment:

    1. 8lb10 at -2 weeks?! And I thought I grew them big. What is it with the tall skinny chicks throwing out these monster babies? Shouldn't that be relegated to the girls who had hips and multiple pencil-holders? I pine for a tiny little six-pounder that actually fits into newborn clothing.

      ReplyDelete

     
    Blog Widget by LinkWithin